Recent Posts

1 April 2010

Heaven...








I live in a small village in Lincolnshire, everywhere you look there are tractors and field upon field of flat land. Not exactly the captial of fashion as some would say... This is why I got very excited when I found a small vintage shop hidden in the heart of a local town close by, selling retro clothes from the 40's to the 70's.

It was like an aladdins cave, brimming with vintage dresses, blouses, jackets and everything you could imagine. It was so jammed packed, you literally had to crawl your way through the clothes. Every time I picked up something I like, I found 3 more things underneath it! I could have spent hours and hours there.

Everything was very reasonably priced, most of the dresses were around £12, blouses were £4 and skirts were around £5. I bought a gorgeous purple dress from the 1950's, only £14. Very happy indeed! I can't wait to go back, but I just don't want to be spending all my student loan there...

The shop is called 'Wear It', and can be found on Portobello Row, High St.Sth, Boston, Lincs.

1 comments:

Johan said...

Any idea what happened to this amazing shop or it's owner Andy? We used to visit it regularly but when we last went back it had closed down :/

Post a Comment